Thursday, August 4, 2016

week 1 EOC: my voice

   I'm a student at the Art institute working on my bachelors of science for audio production, I love music and worked on my first, only, and last record when I was on seventeen. I learned right away that my apt for creativity was a gift from the creator, I have also met a lot of media industry folks along the way and even dated my producers sister who is also a producer. I literally love my work, there is no exasperation between myself and getting ahead in my life and lively-hood. I can work hard at this or I can let my gifts of hard work take me to my next plateau. I have also worked behind the scenes with my sister on a television show called "D coffee closes at 9pm." till this day I still have the first script to the eventual first show, I gained a lot of experience with the work I did which would not have come to me unless creativity did not run in the family.
   jumping to my final paragraph of this blog I really trust the outcome of my time at my school will sharpen and make brighter my horizons, this means to me that passionately pursuing my dreams can lead me to avenues I never were thought possible unless I took the step to get this career, Audio Production, under my belt. In retrospect, I'm gratefully established among peers who are like minded and tenaciously grafted onto the best problem solving environments around.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment